Dumplings with vegetables baked in the oven
- Frozen carrot, cauliflower, broccoli mix 400 g
- Uvic Hiina frozen dumplings 400 g
- Crushed tomatoes 1 pack
- Olive oil 2-3 tbsp
- Cottage cheese
- Cheese Mozzarella
- Place the vegetables and dumplings in the oven dish.
- Cover the dumplings with an even layer of crushed tomatoes and add a little olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper and grated cheese.
- Add the herbs.
- Tear the pieces of Mozzarella in half and place them on the form.
- Finally, add finely chopped chilli and wash your hands.
- Place the form in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown on top.