Dumplings in spinach cream sauce
- Uvic Hiina dumplings 400 g
- Food cream
- Red onion
- Baby spinach
- Bring the water to a boil and pour in the dumplings.
- Add the broth cube to the dumplings and mix.
- Boil until the dumplings have risen to the surface.
- Heat the pan, add the oil and fry the chopped red onion.
- Cut the baby spinach into smaller pieces and place in the pan. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour on the food cream and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add the dumplings to the sauce.
- If necessary, add more salt and pepper.