Dumplings cooked in the oven
- Handmade frozen dumplings Uvic Siberian collection of beef and pork 450 g
- Sour cream or thawed butter 1 tbsp
- Small egg 1 pc
- Soy sauce 5 tbsp
- Crushed ginger 1/2 tsp
- Lime juice 1 tbsp
- Make a dipping sauce like this: mix everything together, taste, season over if necessary.
- Place the dumplings in a beaten oven pan, brush with sour cream or melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a 200 degree oven.
- Then take the dumplings out of the oven, brush with beaten egg and bake in the oven until light yellow.
- Add sour cream or dipping sauce.
- If desired, add sesame seeds or chilli flakes to the dipping sauce.
- Eat hot.