Dumplings baked with cheese
- Frozen Uvic Hiina dumplings 400 g
- Water for cooking
- Cheese 150-200 g
- Butter for greasing the mould
- Boil the dumplings and drain.
- Grease the wider bottom baking tin with butter.
- Put the cooked dumplings in one layer in a form, sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake on medium heat for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the food is light brown.
- Give the same advice to the table immediately.
- Also suitable are rowan salad, carrot-cranberry or beet-blackcurrant raw salad or other sweet and sour salads.