- Water 1,5 l
- Oil 1-2 tbsp
- 2-3 carrots
- Small leek 1-2 pcs
- Piece of celeriac
- Potato 3-4 pcs
- Bay leaf 1 pc
- Black pepper 3-4 pcs
- Uvic Bravissimo Italiano dumplings 400g
- Chopped dill and parsley
- Heat a little oil in a pot, add chopped carrots, celery and leeks.
- Fry for a few minutes, then add the hot broth, chopped potatoes, bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Boil on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the dumplings and continue cooking until the dumplings rise to the surface.
- Add the chopped herbs, cover the pot with a lid, turn off the fire and let the soup simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.