Cherry varenics baked in the oil
- Frozen varenics Uvic Pino with cherry and curd cheese 400g
- Canned cherries 30 pcs
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Coconut oil or virgin coconut oil for frying
- Heat coconut oil in a pot. It is better to use a slightly narrower pot, otherwise you have to put a lot of coconut oil to get a layer of oil about 7 cm deep.
- The oil is hot enough when the piece of bread thrown into it immediately starts to crackle and matures into gold in about 30 seconds.
- Fry the varenics in hot oil until golden. Do not put too many varenics in the oil at once, otherwise the oil will cool too much and the varenics may stick together.
- Lift the varenics out of the oil to drain on the kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve immediately with cherries!